Friday, May 6, 2011

Okay, So I couldn't wait...

I still have 9 days until I leave for the Disney College Program, but I thought I would throw in a quick update on what's been going on.

For starters, my senior thesis exhibition is finally over! I had my reception on Tuesday of this week and my thesis defense on Wednesday morning. The thesis defense was brutal and I never want to do anything like that again, but the good news is I got an A! That means that all I have to do is finish up a couple of small assignments for one class, take a final next week, and I'm on my way! If anyone had told me three years ago that I would have my college degree and be on my way to my dream job with Disney, I would have called them a complete liar! I don't think I've ever worked so hard for anything in my life, but the rewards have been so great that I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. It's been an incredibly difficult, fun, and rewarding road to get here, and I can't wait to start on the next chapter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you.....i enjoy reading about cp's am 65 and wish i could have.. well you know....it's great you are siezing the moment and going for the gold. Hope to read more about your exploits....God is important, stay sensible and respect your job and others. jer