Sunday, October 7, 2007

It's been a while...

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated the blog. I've been in the process of moving and have been without access for a little while, but things are back up and running now. The good news is that you, my wonderful audience, get a whole load of license plates on this one!

Disney has been producing yearly license plates for some time now. I believe they started this during the millennium celebration and have continued it each year since. I have not posted up all of my license plates, but a selection to sort of whet the appetite. Some of these may show up again later in variant discussions or just a random post.









I would also like to ask if there is anything specific that you would like to see, please let me know! I'm always up for anything, it doesn't have to be just about license plates!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ryan,

Thanks for the great yearly plates. I love seeing what Disney does with the year logo and how they incorporate the characters and the numbers.

2000 is my favorite. It was such a natural use of the three o's.