Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Other Side of the World...

One of the things that I have learned in my license plate collecting is this: The bigger the resort, the more license plates. Where Walt Disney World has had literally hundreds of license plates produced for it, there have been but a fraction of that number that have been produced for the park that started it all, Disneyland in California. This week I have decided to leave Walt Disney World for a little while and share some of my Disneyland license plates. These are not all, but rather just a sampling of what can be found for WDW's older but smaller sibling.






The last one was actually sent to me as a free bonus for an auction that I won on ebay, so I can't really complain about the condition. Till next time have a great Disney day!!!

No comments: