Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cruisin'...

One of the things that I have always wanted to do but have never been able to is to take a Disney cruise. The ships look absolutely beautiful, exuding both the flair of Disney and the traditional look of early cruise liners. Having watched all of the different specials on the Travel Channel and various other networks, I am just chomping at the bit to set sail on one of these magnificent vessels. I can only imagine what it must be like to board one of the ships and get underway to the various ports of call, and to eventually arrive at Castaway Cay. The idea of Castaway Cay itself makes the trip so appealing. Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity yet to enjoy one of these cruises, but I do have a selection of DCL license plates to tide me over until that day. Enjoy!!!



No comments: