Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cast Members Get All the Best Stuff!

By far some of the best looking license plates I have seen are those reserved for cast members, especially the anniversary plates. They also make for some pretty hard searching when the general public tries to get their hands on them.


You'll notice quite often that I come up short on the history department where it applies to many of my license plates. The reason for this is that Disney does not keep any records on their license plates. They're considered general merchandise and are not tracked beyond the identification numbers on each different plate. I wish there was more that I could tell you about these but there really isn't much that I know about them beyond that they were cast member only issues for the 20th and 25th anniversaries.

Of course the general public got their own plates for these celebrations, but in my opinion they pale in comparison to the cast only ones.


All this talk of anniversaries and parties has gotten me looking through my collection for all of the anniversary stuff I have. In the next installment I'll be showing some of the stranger stuff that I happened to acquire during the anniversary celebrations.

No comments: