Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thanks Jeff!

Thanks to Jeff Pepper over at 2719 Hyperion, I got motivated today to take a look at my collection to find out if I had any Disney bumper stickers. Admittedly I have never personally bought a single bumper sticker on any of my trips to WDW, but my father did, and when he passed away in 2004 I inherited many of the bumper stickers he had purchased. I found them all tucked away neatly in a drawer where they had been for probably the last three years. Thanks, Jeff, for motivating me to rediscover a part of my own collection that I didn't even know I had! I've put them all in this one post because I just think they look good all together, just the way I inherited them.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Pepper said...

My pleasure, Ryan!

I envy your 15th Anniversary edition. That was one I did not get, though I collected a good bit of 15 Years merchandise.

Great stuff!

Disneyana World said...

Those are great.

Welcome to the universe of Disney blogs!